2020 Postdoctoral Fellow Award Deadline - 10 February 2020
This two-year award is intended to fund a postdoctoral fellow (in accordance with NIH stipend guidelines) who wants to examine MBB-related issues through interdisciplinary research and experiences. Note that funding for the second year is conditional upon satisfactory progress at the completion of the first year.
- Ph.D., M.D. or M.D./Ph.D. in an MBB-related field and no more than 1 year of postdoctoral experience
- Research project must bridge at least two classical fields of study.
- Fellow must be sponsored by two Harvard faculty members from different departments or schools.
- Play an active role in MBB postdoctoral community.
- Participate in MBB activities and events.
- Communicate the results of the interdisciplinary research at MBB events.
- Submit annual reports to MBB, including relevant publications and presentations, financial summary, and other activities related to MBB.
- Acknowledge MBB in publications and presentations.
- Application form
- Current CV of postdoc
- Research proposal (3 page maximum, not including references): Please include abstract, background and rationale, specific aims, and methods.
- Personal Statement (1 page maximum): Statement written by the candidate of his/her career goals and how they will fit into the mission of the MBB initiative.
- Letters of support from two postdoc advisors.
Please email a pdf version of this application packet to Andrea_Martinez@harvard.edu by 5:00 PM February 10, 2020. We cannot accept late submissions. Funds are intended to support projects that coincide with Harvard's fiscal year, i.e., July 1, 2020 to June 30, 2022.
|MBB Postdoctoral Fellow Award Application.pdf||69 KB|